1. Premise Pursuant to Art. 13 of Legislative Decree No. 196/2003 – “Code regarding the protection of personal data” (hereinafter referred to as the “Code”), Adisportfloor, as “Data Controller”, is obliged to provide information regarding the use of your data. 2. Source of personal data The col- lection of your personal data is carried out by recording the data you provided, as interested party, at the time of registration on the Website. 3. Purpose of processing Personal data is processed for the following purposes: 1. Publishing your message on the Web Site for allowing you to send mes- sages, to represent facts and opinions, and enter any information you think may be of interest to the public with respect to the dignity and integrity of third parties and in compliance with the current legislation;
2. Carrying out surveys to verify the level of user satisfaction toward the offered or requested services
3. Sending our newsletter We also inform you that the data could be used to carry out technical and verification tests to ensure service efficiency.
4. In relation to the purposes indicated above, personal data processing is carried out using manu- al, computerized, and telematic tools strictly for the above purposes and, in any case, to ensure data security and confidentiality. Once the established purposes have been fulfilled, data will be deleted or made anonymous.
5. Data supply is optional The provision of data is discretionary, however, failing to do so will make it impossible to publish your message on the Website, send you our newsletter, or carry out sur- veys to verify the degree of user satisfaction on improving the offered service quality.
6. Categories of subjects to whom data may be communicated or who can come to know about them as managers or agents Your personal data may be seen only by the administrators and mod- erators of the Website, identified as Trustees. Exclusively for the purposes set out in paragraph 3 (Purpose of processing), personal data may be disclosed to third party companies providing ser- vices for the Autonomous Province of Trento after being designated as Data Processors and guar- anteeing the same level of protection.
7. Rights of the interested party Lastly, we inform you that the legislation on the protection of per- sonal data gives interested parties the opportunity to exercise specific rights based on Art. 7 of the “Code”, which is reported here:
1. The Party has the right to obtain confirmation about both the existence or absence of personal data concerning him/her, even if he/she has not yet been registered. The party can also obtain communication of such data in intelligible form.
2. The interested party has the right to obtain the indication of:
1. the origin of the personal data;
2. the purposes and methods of its processing; 3. the logic applied in case of processing car- ried out through electronic instruments; 4. the identity of the owner, responsible persons
and the representative appointed under Art. 5, paragraph 2; 5. the subjects or categories of sub- jects to whom personal data may be communicated or who can have access to them as ap-
pointed representative in the country’s given jurisdiction, and of managers or agents.
3. The interested party has the right to obtain:
1. data updating, correction or, if interested, integration;
2. the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in viola- tion of the law, including those for which conservation is not necessary in relation to the pur- poses for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
3. certification that the operations referred to in letters a. and b. have been brought to the atten- tion, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate with respect to the protected right.
4. The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
1. to, for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning him, even though pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
2. to the processing of personal data concerning him/her for the purpose of sending advertis- ing materials or direct sales, or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
For more information: email@example.com